This is your unique opportunity to join a Floral Master Class with Dutch Master Flower Designer Peter van der Sluis at a very special location. The place where it all starts in this beautiful industry: the breeder. In an interactive hour Peter will show you how to work with with the future trends and create stunning flower arrangements. For every segment and market.
What to expect
- A sneak peek of future varieties with stunning products of Florist Holland and HilverdaKooij
- The future of flower trends & techniques
- A tour across the greenhouse. Get some insight in how we create new Gerbera varieties.
When: Thursday 8 November 2:00 – 3:00 pm.
Where: Florist Holland Dwarsweg 15, De Kwakel (The Netherlands)
Who: An interactive Master Class specially for florists, flowerdesigners and everyone that is creative with flowers.
The Master – Peter van der Sluis
- Dutch junior Champion, Eurofleurs, Worldskills
- Dutch & European Champion Floristry
- Floral design Photoshoots for magazines and Television
- Participation Flowerdesign Royal Wedding King Willem Alexander & Queen Maxima
- National and International Floral demonstrations and presentations
- Decorates several big exhibitions and events
- Owner of Blooming lifestyle design – stand design & floral designer
Your host for today
Florist Holland has been the Gerbera specialist in breeding and propagation in cut flowers and potted plants for more than 40 years. World market leader in cut flowers and a strong market position in the potted plant segment. We export seeds and young plants to more than 100 countries worldwide. Every year we strive to create new varieties and improve our current varieties. We always continue to surprise with Gerberas.
HilverdaKooij is world market leader in the selection, breeding and propagation of Dianthus, Limonium and Altroemeria varieties. In addition, HilverdaKooij breeds and selects Helleborus®, Echinacea, Gypsophila and Scabiosa.
Exclusively for you
Florist Holland and HilverdaKooij are merging, and you’re the first to work with our future assortment. Think about the amazing creations you can make with all those beautiful varieties. This is your change to get to know the newest varieties on the market, various Cut flowers you’ve never seen before and customer favourites for floral professionals. Come and see what’s happening behind the scenes of a flower breeding company and how the process works.
Don’t wait too long to sign up. There’s a limited number of places available.
Looking forward to seeing you on November 8th!
Dwarsweg 15, De Kwakel