PureBlooms® is a new Florist Holland brand to market the colourful series of flowering Gerberas that purifies the air and makes you feel good and happy at the same time. Gerbera pot plants have a proven air purifying effect and is the number one flowering plant to break down “everyday” harmful gases released by paint, varnish, flooring material and furniture in homes, schools, offices and other common areas. This new concept relates to consumer needs and comes with a whole set of biodegradable packaging and extra POS material to tell the story on the shop floor.
PureBlooms®, pure air – pure happiness
- PureBlooms® is breaking down everyday harmful gases released by paint, varnish, flooring material and household furniture throughout your living area.
- Gerberas bring joy and happiness and improve the mental health.
- PureBlooms® is bringing colour into homes, schools, offices and other common areas.
- The story of PureBlooms® relates to consumer needs and Gerbera is the number one flowering plant that is breaking down “everyday” harmful gases.
- PureBlooms® colourful gerberas are true eyecatchers on the retail shelves and therefore have a high turnover rate.
- Attractive and biodegradable packaging and promotional material are making the story of PureBlooms® complete.